Born in Stockholm in 1991, I grew up outside the city, in a suburb surrounded by nature and wildlife. My family spent a lot of time outdoors and I learnt different outdoor sports, as well as hiking, fishing, mushroom and berry picking. I’ve always been into sports and have done everything from playing tennis and floorball, to dancing, thaiboxing and now, weightlifting and crossfit. The athletic aspects of my life have always played an important role, however did not hold primary focus until I was in my early twenties. It started through a fitness modelling competition when the Swedish/American brand BMR Sport Nutrition held a Spokes model search in 2011. I was voted on to the finals at the Swedish Fitness Festival in Gothenburg and ended up winning the competition. It was a life changing moment. I was given the opportunity to work alongside very talented athletes, photographers, makeup artists and fitness profiles both in Sweden and in the US and was shown the inside of the bodybuilding and sport nutrition/supplement industry. It took me a couple of years before I decided to compete and entered my very first bodybuilding contest in the IFBB Bikini Fitness division in 2013. It got me qualified for Swedish Nationals and I came in at 9th place the same year. After that I took a break from competing. I wanted to learn more about training and nutrition; further delevoping my skills both as a coach and as an athlete. I knew it would take time to build the physique I wanted and I didn’t compete again until May 2015, in the Fitness Model competition “Fit Factor” at Body Power in Birmingham. I placed second and was chosen for an interview and spread in Women’s Fitness UK as well as competing in the UKBFF Model and Talent Division at Olympia Amateur in Liverpool in November of 2015.
Since the BMR Spokes Model competition in 2011, I have been booked for different modelling jobs, with commercial ads and campaigns for sport wear, gear and supplements. I shot my first magazine cover for BODY magazine special edition “Träna Nu” (translation “Train now”) in 2012 and was featured on the cover of the regular magazine in 2013 together with bodybuilding athlete Homan Meshkat. In the summer of 2013 I also did my first TV commercial and represented DS personal training school, where I’d gotten my own international personal trainer license. I am now modelling for swedish sports website sportamore.se and am the newest member of the Optimum Nutrition team, as a Bikini Fitness- , Fitness Model athlete and profile.
Through my many years of working within the health- and fitness industry, I’ve learnt a lot about myself. I’ve realized I have an ability not only to push myself towards higher goals and achievements, but also to inspire and motivate others in their personal strives. It is a challenge that is most rewarding – being given the opportunity to play a part in someone’s personal growth and progress – and my wish is to continue working with people, providing the tools and guidence needed for them to find their own happy, healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
Education and Certifications:
- Certified Tennis instructor
- Thaiboxing instructor
- Lic. Personal Trainer, DS Personal Training School
- Lic. Nutrition Counselor, Paulún’s Nutrition Center
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work (ongoing)
Competitions and placing:
- BMR Grand Prix, April 2013 – Qualifier for Swedish Nationals in Bikini Fitness
- 9th place, Swedish Nationals in Bikini Fitness, October 2013.
- 2nd place, Fit Factor, May 2015. Fitness Modelling.
- 2nd place, Swedish Nationals in Bikini Fitness, October 2015.
- 3rd place, Olympia Amateur Fitness Model, November 2015.
- 1st place, Arnold Classic South Africa Model Search, May 2016.
Covers, ads and magazine spreads:
- Cover and spread in BODY Magazine special edition “Träna Nu”
- Interview in BODY Magazine
- Article on Gymgrossisten.com
- BMR Sports Nutrition ad in ”Fitness” magazine
- BMR Sports Nutrition ad in ”Sportguiden” magazine
- Cover of BODY Magazine
- Profile article in Women’s Fitness UK, September issue 2015
- Article in FLEX Magazine UK, February issue 2016
- Profile article in BODY Magazine, February issue 2016
- Profile article in MPSA Magazine, July 2016
- Profile article in NT magazine, August 2016